Tuesday 2 September 2014

August Favourites

August Favourites

1.Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Ole Flamingo-I have a review of this going up in a couple of days, but in short, these are incredible and you should immediately go and buy one. They seriously are Holy Grail material.
2.Orphan Black- I have been obsessed with this show and actually watched both seasons in 6 days. I know, I have some serious issues. Cosima is my fave clone I think and I love her and Delphine together, they make such a cute couple.
3.Five Guys Food-A Five Guys just recently opened up in Touchwood Solihull and although I have only been once, it has made it on to my Favourites because it was just so damn good. Though I would not recommend a date there, its kinda hard to eat a bacon cheeseburger with all the trimmings gracefully. The prices are also not as bad as I thought, they are about the same as a Nandos.
4.Costa Coffee Caffe Caramella- I have officially found my favourite hot drink ever, this beats the Greggs Caramel Latte and the Starbucks Caramel Macchiato. Plus it is way cheaper as it is only £2.20. Though its not quite as good as a Caramel Frappuccino I'd have to say. I'm not actually a huge coffee drinker and actually only drink it when I go out, because I don't really like it if its not caramel flavoured, but this is perfect.
5.Golden Compass Book-I really enjoyed the first book of the His Dark Materials trilogy which is The Golden Compass. My friend had recommended it to me and I loved the movie so thought I'd give it a try and was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. However I think that the trilogy just goes downhill from the first one and I wasn't actually a fan of the second or third.
6.Barry M Matte Nail paint in Crush- I bought this last winter when they first launched and wasn't really a fan but with the autumnal weather approaching I decided to give it another try and fell in love. I really love the matte effect as well as the colour.
7. HeyItsRae on Youtube-Over the summer, I decided to try watching some new youtubers and fell in love with HeyItsRae. She's soo funny and her videos are interesting and unique, you should really go and watch some!

No comments:

Post a Comment