Wednesday 1 October 2014

My Fall Essentials

Rather than doing a September favourites post I decided to do a fall favourites/essentials type post because Fall is quite possibly my favourite season, but I kinda say that about every season except Spring to be honest.

Except for my obvious essentials like big cosy sweaters, mug fulls of hot chocolate/coffee and new boots, three very important things to me during Fall are of course candles, dark lipsticks and even darker nails.
My darkest lipstick (Is it a lipstick? I'm never sure.) is my Apocalips in Eclipse which I adore and wear sooo often in the autumn/winter months. The Bourjois Colour Boost is a rather new addition to my collection but one that I am again loving! Its a strong, long lasting, glossy formula needing minimal touch ups.

Apocalips in left and Colour boost on the right
And two of my favourite autumn candles (the Sugar and Spice one from Tesco's is actually my favourite candle ever, even beating my yankee candles.) help make my bedroom smell like Autumn even if it isnt. The left one is from Tesco and smells delicious and the right one is a Glade Vanilla one which smells just like vanilla fudge and I loveeeeeee it.
And finally the two nail colours I have been swapping between over the last 3 weeks are Barry M Matte nail paint in Crush and a grey BeautyUK one that doesn't seem to have a name. Being the rebellious child that I am I have taken to painting my nails in my free periods at school :0 which inevitably means I end up with at least three dreadfully smudged. 

So there we go, a round up of a few of my autumn favourites, tell me yours so I can have a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment