Tuesday 25 November 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review



This is the foundation that I've been using daily for the last couple of months and have been really enjoying it. The first thing you notice about any product is obviously the packaging, which is great, I love that the bottle is glass as it makes it feel more substantial and its just a lovely design. The second thing that hits you about this particular product is the smell, which is delicious may I say, its all fruity and sweet but not too overpowering.
I obviously had to get it in the lightest shade however I could probably have done with it being a little lighter (#PalePeopleProblems), but this is the only grumble I have about the product really. It's great for everyday wear because it feel light and non greasy on the face, stays matte most of the day with powder and gives a good coverage. Overall, it is definitely one I'll be repurchasing soon!

What's your opinion of this foundation? Any other recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment