Friday 21 November 2014

TK Maxx Treasures

I recently bought a gorgeous dress from T K Maxx which I just needed to share with the world and then I got to thinking about all the great bargains I've had from T K Maxx in the last few weeks and thought I'd let y'all know (Why have I gone all country?), so that you can all check it out!


Firstly I bought this dress which I couldn't resist once I'd spotted it, but I'm not really sure when I'm gonna have an occasion to wear it, which makes me think it probably wasn't the best purchase, but then Christmas is coming up so who knows? Not only is the material amazing and thick, it fits me perfectly and the lace detailing on the front is absolutely amazing. The back is also incredible, it ties at the top with a thick black ribbon and then goes into a deep v. I'm just in love with it! The dress wasn't a bad price either at £16.99.
I apologize for the photo as I know its not great (When is it?), but we all know how much I hate modeling things (The main reason I don't do OOTD's) so I just used the photo that I sent my friends after I brought it, oops.#BloggerFail.
Secondly My mom managed to find a makeup organiser in there for only £4.99 which was curved and had loads of differnet sized compartments, I was going to get a photo but it was a present for her friend and she already wrapped it for them (#BloggerFail again)
And thirdly I brought my friends Secret Santa Present from TKMaxx, Yes I know I'm very early (I'm writing this on the 9th of november), but I get stressed otherwise. I really shouldn't post it on here since she might read it but I think I need to include it. So basically, if you're one of my friends, who is involved in secret santa STOP READING NOW. Hehehe, well now that that is done, I have brought her two ciate mini nail varnishes and a cargo lipgloss all for under a tenner. Not bad at all.

So there we go, a couple of the bargains I have picked up in TKMaxx over the last few weeks, let me know if you've picked up anything nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment