Tuesday 18 November 2014

DIY Wall Art


I'll let you in on a little secret, the best place to buy nerdy t shirts is either Etsy or Redbubble. I now have about 3 Redbubble T Shirts, as does my sister, but do you know one othe best things about Redbubble? Their T shirts come with tiny little pegs to attach the labels, which me being me, I have obviously been collecting. And now I have finally found a way to use them. And look how cute it looks!
The space above my new desk was looking a little empty and I thought it need a little perking up so all I did was found a few little motivational quote type photos and pegged them onto a piece of twine that I blue tacked to the wall (I didn't know what else to use). I think it looks pretty good considering  :)
The best bit is that I can change the photos really easy from season to season or just whenever I feel like it, so it will suit my room whatever happens.

Hope you enjoyed...

No comments:

Post a Comment