Saturday 4 April 2015

Duo Clear Eyelash Adhesive Review


Best. Eyelash. Glue. Ever. Just putting that out there to begin with. I've been using the Eyelure glue for the past year or so and never really thought about trying another brand until I ran out. Sam and Nic of Pixiwoo always use this so I thought i'd give it a try and wow. I never realised what I was missing, the duo eyelash adhesive is sooo much better than eyelure. It lasts sooooo much longer and the corners of my lashes don't start peeling away towards the end of the night like they usually do. It doesn't smell great, but that's not surprising however it is easy to apply and dries clear. The tube is also rather large and should last a long time. Overall I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for  a good eyelash glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment