Friday 10 April 2015

W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara Review


You know when you buy a new product but still keep reaching for the old empty one because its just better? Well that is this mascara, the Rimmel Lash Accelerator was a hard act to follow if I'm honest but still my opinion on this mascara isn't great. I'd been looking at W7's Naked dupe palettes on their website after I saw one in peacocks and was rather intrigued to see such an obvious benefit dupe on their homepage, so when I next saw it in store I knew I had to pick it up, at £4.50 I thought it was worth a try.
I had high hopes for it being a good dupe of Benefit's They're Real (which I am still yet to try) however this mascara has let me down.  The brush, whilst thin and perfect at separating the lashes so that each one is coated, I find it to be a little hard and scratchy if that makes sense? However it does well  It does add length and volume, however nothing special, its very average in this department. However it's main downfall is that as it dries, rather than smudging it has a tendency to sort of flake off. Which is very annoying as you can imagine. 
Overall this isn't one that I would recommend, so now I'm not sure whether to try the palettes, have you tried any products form W7? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment