Tuesday 23 June 2015

Asda Swimwear Picks

Asda Swimwear picks

I'll be the first to admit that if someone asked me where to buy pretty swimwear, a supermarket usually wouldn't be my answer, but as a matter of fact, when my friend Eilis asked me that very question last week, it was the first place that popped into my head. After I was grocery shopping with my mom and saw some pretty bikinis, I decided to have a scroll through their website and fell in love. I'm torn between the black and white floral bikini, the blue floral bikini and the leaf print bikini on the top right, I just adore the halterneck shape as it's so flattering. Technically I'm not going anywhere that I'm going to be needing a swimsuit this year but since I threw all my old ones out, I feel like I need to have at least one! 
So to summarise, next time you're grocery shopping, don't neglect the supermarket clothing brands!

No comments:

Post a Comment