Wednesday 11 November 2015

Graze Box Review







Popcorn and The Walking Dead // Pretzels and Maths HW // Yoghurt with Granola for dessert // I ate the flapjack without photoing it :(
I've been considering ordering a free Graze box for a while now and finally got round to it just before Halloween, so thought I'd write a review. The site is lovely and it's super easy to set up an account and go through the snacks and rate them as 'Bin', 'Try' 'Like' or 'Love'. There's even a 'send soon' box to tick if you really want a certain snack.  Each snack also comes with little badges such as 'Light', 'High in Fibre' or 'High in Protein'. These features all make it super easy to really tailor the box to your likes and your dietary needs. Each month you get three of these snacks for £3.99, including delivery.
The box arrived very promptly after being dispatched, on the Monday as they said it would, which impressed me to begin with. The next thing I was impressed with was the packaging, it's secure for your food whilst being efficient and not wasteful, plus how gorgeous is the box!  It's just so autumnal and pretty that I've added it to the wall above my desk. 
In my box I received the Black Pepper Popping Corn, Pretzels w. Chocolate dip,  Strawberries and Cream Granola Topper and  Original Protein Flapjack. Also included were some flyers introducing me to Graze, some free box codes for friends and the nutritional information of the snacks.
The Original Protein Flapjack was my favourite of the four snacks I received because it was simply delicious. The slightly crunchy texture of the seeds in the sweet chewy flapjack is literally so good. I also found the portion size for the flapjack very impressive, especially considering that the  portions are specifically designed to be light.
I really wasn't sure about the Black Pepper Popping Corn when I first opened the box, but I love salt and pepper flavoured crackers (Jacobs cracker thins are amazing) so got quite excited for it and was not disappointed when I tried it. It's a really interesting flavour and definitely something different which I'd recommend. I love the fact that you pop the corn yourself as well, I'm not really sure why, but I think it's because it means that you get a nice big portion; which once again surprised me at how light it was.
I took the Pretzels w. Chocolate dip to college with me and ate them in an effort to avoid doing my maths homework during my free period (it worked perfectly, for about 5 minutes) and really enjoyed them. They were delicious and crisp and there was plenty of chocolate dip even though I wasn't sure there would be. The dip itself basically tastes like nutella which was great and the portion size was actually really filling.
My sister had her eye on the Strawberries and Cream Granola Topper and I told her I'd let her have it, but then completely forgot and ate it myself, so she wasn't best pleased! It was very nice, especially with some strawberry, it made a great light sweet treat in the evening or would be great for breakfast.
Overall my experience with Graze had been brilliant, my favourite thing about it is that they provide healthy, portion-controlled snacks that aren't simply fruit and nuts, they also have cakes, flabjacks, popcorn etc that taste delicious.
If you too like what you see, use the code 4CWXTC7HB to get your 1st, 5th and 10th box FREE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment