Monday 21 December 2015

Caramel and White Chocolate Hot Chocolate Recipe

 



Anyone who knows me knows that white chocolate is my favourite kind of chocolate and caramel is my favourite flavour of anything and everything. Coffee, yes, Ice-Cream, definitely. One night after work I was feeling like a nice warm hot chocolate but I didn't fancy the normal one so I had a look in the cupboard and found some white chocolate buttons and decided to make a white chocolate version which I thought I'd share.
To make 2 (You could  one share with your sister like I did or maybe just have both) all you need is one bag of white chocolate buttons (About 70g of choc), 2 cups of milk, 2 heaped teaspoons of caramel sauce and squirty cream to top it off. Is squirty cream what other people call it, or is that just me? Whipped cream I guess it  might be?
Basically all you have to do is throw it all in a pan and heat it without letting the milk boil until everything is melted and mixed together. Then pour it in to mugs and top off with squirty cream and more caramel sauce.
Simple but delicious...
PS-The caramel sauce in the picture from Tesco is AMAZING, I may have eaten a spoonful of it at a time on more than one occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment