Tuesday 8 December 2015

Gifts for the Creative One

Gifts for the Crative One


I think this is my personal favourite gift guide as the bright colours and copper accents just make it very aesthetically pleasing to me.
An obvious gift for creative friends are supplies like Sketchbooks, Colouring Pencils/Pens, a Calligraphy Pen and Watercolour Paints as these type of basic supplies are always necessary. TKMaxx is a great place to find cute and quirky slogan Notebook's which make wonderful gifts, as do Pastel Post It Notes or any type of post it notes really as we all know that creative people often have more ideas than places to keep them. I have some great speech bubble ones from Ikea. This super pretty Copper Bowl or cute jars would be a great way to make a creative space look a little tidier, I know that when I'm making things, I make quite the mess. Plus it's so lovely when everything's organised and you know where to  look when you need things. Another great gift idea to keep them organized is this gorgeous Sighh Designs To Do Desk Pad, which I could definitely do with myself. Other stationary such as this Kate Spade Stationary set would make a great gift too, I always find that it's so nice when the day to days bits and bobs of your life make you smile. For the more serious artists out there a Drawing Tablet would be a great or for a cheaper alternative a Stylus to be used on a normal tablet is a great way to venture into digital art, I know my sister draws this way. Finally Art Prints from Etsy or small business like Little Pencil Co and Sighh Designs would look great in this Copper Frame from H&M.
3 Gift guides down now, so how are you liking them?


No comments:

Post a Comment