Thursday 4 April 2013

Lumos Nox Light Switch Panel

I saw a similar project to this on tumblr a while back but I knew that my dad wouldn't appreciate me messing with the light switch panels considering that we just moved and its brand new. Therefore I decided to come up with a less permanent method. That is why mine consists of paper and sellotape :)


I used a Sharpie to draw out the letters and then cut them out, which, considering the size of them is actually very difficult.


Then I arranged them in their position and cut a piece of sellotape big enough to cover the letters. 


Then I placed the tape over the letters and sort of picked them up so that they were stuck to the tape.


Then I simply placed the tape onto the panel and viola Harry Potter Lumos Nox light switch panels.




No comments:

Post a Comment