Wednesday 16 December 2015

Secret Santa Gift






Elizabeth Arden Intrigue Eyeliner in umber // Ciate Nail Polish // Burt's Bees Hibiscus Lip Balm // Tropical Print Wash Bag from TKMaxx
I was pretty lucky with my secret santa this year, I got one of my best gal pals who has very similar tastes to me, so it wasn't too hard. By now you must all know of my love of TKMaxx, especially for presents, so I popped in a couple times and picked up the bag, nail polish and eyeliner. Last week when I went in, they had a bunch of Sleek lip palettes which I also brought for a present for someone.
 The lip balm I bought a few months ago on clearance in Boots, I got two, one of which I use and love myself. Overall I think it makes a lovely gift all for under £15. 
Oh and incase you're wondering the ribbon and gift tags are from Ikea, how pretty are they with brown paper though though?

No comments:

Post a Comment