Thursday 25 February 2016

Mothers Day Printables

How cute is the little rosette though?! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to make it. Pinterest is just the best! You can find the rosette here and also the card here. Once I'd got the badge and book I really couldn't be bothered to go and buy a card so figured it would be easier to print it, the only problem is now I don't have an envelope. I'm sure my Mom won't mind though.
I was pretty stuck with what to get my Mom for mothers day, but then remembered that I've been recommending Outlander to her as I thought she'd like the book so I just had a quick google to see where I could find it cheap and I found it for under a fiver at The Works. Hopefully this way I'll also get to read it!
So there we go, a quick and simple present!
post signature
PS Mothers Day is on the 6th of March in the UK

No comments:

Post a Comment