Sunday 29 September 2013

Loreal Preference Wild Ombre Dye Kit Review

Over the summer I finally got round to dip-dying my hair and thought I'd share with you a quick review of the Loreal kit I used, which is below-

Here were the results straight after I had done it-



This is a photo of it about a week or two later when I was at the Fusion Festival (Which was AMAZING!) Ignore the facepaint haha this was the only nice photo I could find.


Rather than just combing it all through and leaving it for 45 minutes like the kit said, I brushed it through the bottom 3 inches or so of my hair and left it for 10 Minutes  then I painted it up another 3 inches and left it for 10 minutes, then painted it up another 3 inches or so up to my chin and then left it for the remaining 25 minutes. Then I just washed it out as the instructions said.
I chose to do it this way because I didn't just want a harsh line through my hair, I wanted a more natural, more graduated progression.
I really am quite happy with how it turned out :D

 Comment below if your hair is ombred or if your thinking of taking the plunge ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment