Saturday 23 November 2013

Mua Lipstick Review Shade 1 and 4

Before buying any makeup I like to read a few reviews to ensure that I'm not wasting my money, and I was very surprised to see that these lipsticks were so highly rated considering their bargain price of just £1. Since all the reviews were so good and they cost so little I decided to try a few out. I brought shades 1 and 4 a few weeks ago but in all honesty I wasn't very impressed.







The photo below with the flash on is a more accurate representation of the actual colour of the lipsticks. 



Considering you can buy all 16 shades for almost the same price as one MAC lipstick I was worried they wouldn't be very pigmented or be very long lasting. Unfortunately I was right, at least with shade 4, the colour barely shows up on my lips at all and is pretty useless to me, the only redeeming factor is its scent, it smells absolutely amazing, I have been wearing it just because it smells so nice!



Shade 1 on the other hand is much more pigmented and I actually quite like it. It is definitely reserved for night time though as its so dark, but I do think the packaging is really nice and expensive looking considering the price.

And when the lipstick runs out, dont forget there is a little pot on the end which you can unscrew and use too.

Comment below your opinions of the lipsticks if you've tried them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment