Sunday 10 November 2013

MUA Undressed Palette Review

This is my new favourite palette! Though also my only palette ... I prefer to buy individual eye shadows as I don't tend to use all the colours from one palette. But this is amazing, every colour in it is beautiful! The brush that comes with it is pretty useless but what can you expect for £4.




I decided to pick up the palette after I saw that it was a dupe of the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I searched google for some swatches and they look almost exactly the same, then I read some reviews and was equally impressed.
And as expected, I have been really loving it! It has a great selection of colours and I have been using shade 5 to fill in my brows on a daily basis.




There are some great tutorials available online for looks using this palette or the urban decay one, one of the best I have found for the MUA palette is this one. And for £4 you can't go wrong for so many different looks.



You can't really see the eyeshadow that well in these photos but it was only a simple look, I followed the first tutorial in the video I have linked above.



Have you tried this palette? Or the urban decay naked palette? Which is your favourite if you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment