Tuesday 5 November 2013

October Favourites

I have been watching so much youtube recently, I'm a little obsessed. But anyway, I was inspired by these to start a new feature... monthly favourites! So here goes...


1. Starbucks Chilled Caramel Macchiato Latte-These things taste amazing! As do the bottled frappuccinos.
2. ABC's Once Upon A Time-I have been watching this show since the very beginning and am totally obsessed. So happy Season 3's finally here!
3. MUA Undressed Palette-This is a beautiful and versatile palette with a great selection of colours.
4. Sara Bareilles Brave, Chasing The Sun and Hercules-Chasing the Sun is my current fave but the other two are close contenders.
5. Maynards Sour Patch Kids- I am so happy that these have arrived in England, they are delicious!
6. Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss stick in Fucshia-ristic- This has long been a favorite of mine as it has the colour of a lipstick but the sheen of a lip gloss with out the stickiness.
7. Divergent, Insurgent and Allegiant by Veronica Roth-I am obsessed with these books! I read the first one in 2 days and can't wait to read the third.
8. Compass by Lady Antebellum-I have been a fan of Lady A for a while now but their new single is one of my favourites yet.
9. Loreal Super Liner Perfect Slim in Black Intense- This is my new favourite eyeliner! The tip is so thin and precise and the formula lasts all day. 

And of course I have been obsessed with Katy Perry's new album, 'Prism'!

Let me know your favourites this month in the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment