Tuesday 17 December 2013

Festive Favourites: Songs

This is the second in my Festive Favourites Series, as I mentioned yesterday today is songs so hop on over to youtube and have a listen to get you in the festive mood. I feel a bit lacking in the festive spirit but I think that's just because I'm still at school. When I break up on Friday I'm going to the German Market with all my friends though so that should be fun and then on Saturday we are having our annual Christmas party so I should be feeling well and truly festive by then. Anyway here we go...

  1. Fairytale of New York
  2. White Christmas
  3. Driving home for Christmas
  4. Let it Snow
  5. Do they know its Christmas
  6. A spaceman came travelling
  7. Saviors day
  8. All I want for christmas is you
  9. Merry Christmas Everybody
  10. When a child is born
Tell me your favourites below...

No comments:

Post a Comment