Wednesday 18 December 2013

Last Minute Christmas Present Ideas for Beauty Lovers

In lieu of a festive favourites post today I thought I'd give you some last minute present ideas. With a week to go you really should have all your christmas presents sorted by now, but just in case you don't here's a few ideas...

Christmas Present Ideas for Beauty Lovers



Sometimes it's rather hard to buy beauty related presents for make-up enthusiasts like myself since make-up is quite a personal thing. That's why I decided to put together a little selection of things that any beauty enthusiast would be happy to receive. Most of the products mentioned above are some of my personal favourites, including the MUA Undressed palette, Barry M gelly nail varnishes, essie nail varnish, candles and the three perfumes. The others are all things that I am lusting after :)

Hope this gives you some inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment