Thursday 26 December 2013

My Week in Pictures #01

I have seen this type of post popping up on a few blogs recently so I thought I'd give it a try. Most weeks my life isn't really interesting enough to do this but I took loads of photos over the last few weeks so I thought I'd share...




1. Christmas tunes and yummy candles 2. Hot chocolate with the little costa chocolate dust sachets which I keep taking Shhh 3. We finally put up the christmas tree 4. Starbucks Signature Caramel Hot Chocolate, yes please 5. Wrapping up my sisters christmas presents 6. Trying Peppermint tea for the first time (No thank you) 7. Company magazine w. all my fave youtubers :D 8. Dip dying my hair green with Bleach London Washed Up mermaid (Was not impressed) 9. My first ever Ed's diner milkshake butterscotch flavoured which was heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment