Sunday 13 April 2014

MAC Wishlist: Help me pick?

If any of you read my birthday post you'll know that for my birthday, my friends gave me the money to buy a MAC lipstick. Since then I have had a bit of a think and decided that I'm gonna use it to buy the colour I want for Prom! The only problem I'm having is that I can't decide (obviously) what colour I want! That is where you guys come in. I want you to help me pick my first MAC lipstick :)

So first off here's all the information I think you need to know...

The shop call my dress a taupe colour but I would call it more a beige-y cream type colour, sorta like this-

And for my eye makeup I'm aiming for something like the first picture but I like the other two a lot as well-
Wedding makeup


Brown Smoky Eye. #makeup #beauty #cosmetics #eyes #eyeshadow #smoky #tutorial #howto #brown

So now that you have the whole picture, here's the shades I'm looking at. These pictures are the official MAC ones but if you google swatches of them some actually look quite different so you might want to do that before you comment?

I think at the moment I'm liking Kinda Sexy, Fleur D' Coral and Honey Love a lot, but pretty please help me out and leave a comment, I'm really stuck and would love some advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment