Monday 21 April 2014

Nail Polish Stand & Lipstick Holder

Both are these gems were received for my birthday after I asked my parents for them, since my makeup collection is rather overflowing at the moment, but I have to say these really do seem to have solved the problem.

This has been really useful to keep my lipsticks together and ensure that I can see what all the colours are without having to root around in my drawer. I have also taken to keeping my everyday things like concealer, eyeliner and mascara in the front row so that I can grab them easily in the morning.



I recently had a big clear out of all my nail varnishes so I had about 14 left I think. Then lucky for me I received another 7 for my birthday too as you may know if you read my birthday post! Therefore the top tier is currently looking rather empty and I may have to be investing in some more I think!

I got the lipstick holder from here and this is where I got the nail varnish stand from. The price of both of these was absolutely amazing but particularly the lipstick stand yet both are excellent quality.



As a side note, how do we feel about white nail varnish? I can't decide if I like it, please tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment