Friday 25 April 2014

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Nail Polish

A quick post today,I found this is poundland for just a pound (obviously) after seeing it come up on  Hot UK Deals a couple of times. I had been wanting to try the Barry M textured polishes for quite a while, specifically the colour Ridley Road, the minty blue green but they were £3.99 and I wasn't really sure If I'd like it so I didn't take the plunge. But when I saw these in poundland I knew I had to try. They had the pale yellow that I brought, white and black but since I don't have any yellow polishes I thought I'd give this a go.


The only problem I have found with this is it does chip quite easily. Granted I was washing up but this was literally 24 hours after I'd put it on. I'm still not entirely whether I like it though anyway so I'm glad I only spent a pound on it. I like the colour of it and I think the texture is interesting but I'm not quite sure they go together. Perhaps I should have opted for the white?


And to any of you who noticed that I used a Divergent advert as the background, top marks to you,I was actually on my way to see the movie when I brought this!

No comments:

Post a Comment