Thursday 17 July 2014

New York City: The Photos

This is the last in my 'New York' series sadly. It was a really amazing trip and I'm so grateful to my parents for taking us because it really was the best holiday of my life. Everything about New York is incredible not only are all the buildings massive, everywhere is so busy all the time, even in the middle of the night and it's so loud as well, there's always people talking and car horns beeping and adverts playing on the big screens. I'd love to go back again and hopefully will in the future. We managed to get most of the things done that we wanted to except for Ellis Island, here is our itinerary of sorts..

Day 1-The Rockefeller centre, Time square shopping in MAC, Aeropostale and the Disney Store and we went to St Patricks Cathedral
Day 2-Time Square, Bryant Park, Central Park, Bloomingdale's, 5th Avenue, Trump Tower, The Avengers Station, Queensboro Bridge and the Rockefeller at night.
Day 3- Staten Island Ferry, Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street, Ground Zero and the 9/11 memorial plus my brother and dad went on a helicopter trip round the city for my dad's birthday present off of my aunt.
Day 4- The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum and Macy's department store.
Day 5- Empire State Building, New York Library and the children's exhibit plus we went to see Chicago the musical.
Day 6- Mainly Shopping and then the flight home

 Time Square

 Time Square

 Tangled Lanterns in the Time Square Disney Store

Times Square Disney Store

 Times Square

 The family in Times Square

More of Time Square 

I found the Pretty Little Liars collection in aeropostale and got a little bit too excited!

The Chrysler Building

 The family in Grand Central Station

5th Avenue 

Central Park 

 Central Park

 Bloomingdales (Where Rachel works in friends :))

Queensboro Bridge 

View from the Rockefeller centre (the huge green bit is central park)

Another view from the Rockefeller of the Empire State building 

 And another picture at night 

View of the Statue Of Liberty from the Staten Island Ferry

 Me and my daddy on the ferry.

 The 9/11 memorial fountains which are hauntingly beautiful

 Here is a picture of the view from the Empire State Building which I think really shows how busy and huge and complicated, yet beautiful New York City is.

And finally a beautiful picture of the sunset from the plane on the way home.

That wasn't all of the photos I took of New York but if I put them all on, you'd be here for a week.
I hope you have a lovely time on your holidays if you're going away!

No comments:

Post a Comment