Thursday 14 August 2014

Books. Books. Books

During the lead up to my exams I did absolutely no reading and kept putting off all the books I wanted to read till the summer, whilst this was a good choice for my exams it means that my 'To Read' list got rather long. To be honest I'm not really making the best progress but I know that I'll never finish all of them, though I'll try.
So far I have read-
  • Northern Lights by Phillip Pullman
  • The Subtle Knife By Phillip Pullman
  • More than this by Patrick Ness
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • Mortal Instruments:City Of Glass By Cassandra Clare
Books I still want to read
  • The Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman
  • Mortal instruments 4, 5 and 6 by Cassandra Clare
  • The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald
  • Heroes of Olympus 3, 4 and 5 by Rick Riordan
  • The Killables Trilogy by Gemma Malley
  • The Noughts and Crosses series (4 books) by Malorie Blackman
I don't know how I'n going to get through all of them, what am I letting myself in for?

Not that I need to add to the 'To Read' list but if you have any book recommendations for me leave them in the comments below...

No comments:

Post a Comment