Saturday 6 September 2014

August Summary

September is upon us and unfortunately that means a return to school. So here's what Ive been doing with my last bits freedom (It wasn't much).
1. My friends dad was on a game show on TV haha! He was on Two Tribes on BBC2, he was really good and actually won it! 
2. My first visit to Five Guys after we went to see the Inbetweeners. the movie was alright, bits of it were funny but some bits were just plain cringey however I did fall in love with Five Guys. There burgers were DELICIOUS.
3. I decided to put all my lip products to good use in a little piece of art for my wall.
4. More summer selfies with my sister. The weird thing is I dont even know when or where this was taken.
5. My brother returned from his five week trip around Thailand, Vietnam, China and Cambodia which he loved so I baked him some 'Welcome Home' brownies.
6. I made quite a mess whilst making LaurDIY's notebook.
7. I have to include a picture of Alfie in each monthly summary post. Sorry not sorry.
8. We had a little family trip to Moreton-in-Marsh (I think that's what it's called) and we had a lovely lunch out and walked all round the antique shops, one of which had this gorgeous Alice in Wonderland themed display which I loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment