Tuesday 9 September 2014

Bleach London Washed Up Mermaid: Revisted

My second experience with this dye was better than the first which I talked about here. My hair has gone greener than the first time I used it but I think that was mainly because I used over half the bottle just on my ends and left the dye on my hair for 30 mins rather than the recommended 5-20 mins.
I shampooed my hair twice, towel dried my hair and then slathered it on liberally like conditioner on my blonde bits. 30 minutes later I washed it all out with water and was left with pale minty green ends which I was very happy with. Being the terrible blogger I am though I forgot to get any photos and by the time I got round to writing this post, most of it has washed out and its only very subtly green so there isn't really much point in getting and photos of it. 
But overall I'm pleased with his dye and it works great as long as your hair is bleached, in fact I might try out some of the other colours in the range at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment