Friday 12 September 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Ole Flamingo

I think I may have found my Holy Grail Lipstick. I know that this is rather a brave claim but I really think I may have. Remember how much I raved about the Rimmel Apocalips?  Try herehere, here and here to say the least. Well these new Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipsticks have knocked them out the park. 


They glide on like a lipgloss but dry matte and are literally the most long lasting lip product I have ever tried! It stayed on for a good 6+ hours the first time I used it even through eating and drinking. The only downside of this product is getting it off in all honesty, particularly if you're trying to put it on in a rush and miss your lips, the only thing I have found that removes it is the Loreal Micellar Water.


I have the shade Ole Flamingo which is a gorgeous bright pink colour which I have been wearing non stop since buying it! I am so in love with it, the photos just dont do it justice. I would love to go out and buy every singe shade they sell but at £8.99 they aren't exactly cheap, plus I am challenging myself to not buy any more makeup products till Christmas! I know its brave but I have so many products that I have used/use but not reviewed so it will not only save me a lot of money but also give me a chance to catch up.

So basically if you buy one more product this year, make it the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipsticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment