Sunday 3 May 2015

Bourjois Liner Feutre Review


After my L'oreal superliner ran out I was in the market for a new felt pen liner, enter Bourjois Liner Feutre. It seemed very similar to  the l'oreal one and since Bourjois was on 3 for 2 I picked it up. The first thing I'm going to say though, is that I prefer the L'oreal one. For only one reason, which is that the actual nib of the pen is so much thinner. The formula is good and dries fast on the eye so it doesn't smudge and once it's on it stays on too, my eyeliner will be exactly the same after I get home at the end of the day as it was when I left the house in the morning. It's a true black formula and glides on smoothly, the nib, whilst a nice size isnt quite thin enough to do wings, I often use a gel liner and brush for the wings and do the rest of my eye in this. As it's starting to run out now I've also realised that if I store it upside down it makes it so much easier to use as it's much wetter, so it glides on smoother.

Have you tried this eyeliner or a similar one? What liner would you recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment