Wednesday 25 November 2015

Early Bird tasteBox Review







I first read about the EarlyBird TasteBox on Cole Of The Ball and thought I'd give it a try after loving the Graze box so much. I got my first box free using a code like this one- 'swing-4387', feel free to use it yourself.
Delivery was prompt and I received my box in November and was immediately taken in by the packaging, I absolutely loved the colour scheme and the shape of the box, I couldn't wait to open it. Upon opening it I was however slightly disappointed with the contents, though you do receive  5 snacks and 2 tea bags the portion sizes do seem quite small particularly for the price of £4.50 (Especially in comparison to Graze Boxes). The snacks themselves taste surprisingly really nice considering its fruit and nuts for the most part, they make great healthy snacks for between meals or also great toppers for porridge in the mornings.
But what's different about Early Bird is that you also receive a piece of Artwork on each box and a playlist by either a guest or their in house DJ. I personally found the art to be disappointing but did quite enjoy the playlist, though it was House music which is a genre I don't usually listen to. In that way it's good because it can introduce you to songs and artists you wouldn't necessarily find on your own.
Overall I quite enjoyed this box but won't personally be sticking with it as I prefer the service and snacks that Graze offer...

No comments:

Post a Comment