Sunday 22 November 2015

New York Themed Gift Basket






Two of my oldest friends (They're twins, just like me) are turning 18 in November so I wanted to make their gifts pretty special, in order to that I had a little brainstorm about the things that they love. Basically what I came up with, was to theme their gift around New York as last summer they went on a trip there and had the best time. They even met Nathan Sykes formerly of The Wanted. Awesomeeeeee. Everything I got them is pictured above except for these gorgeous metal bookmarks that hadn't yet arrived when I took these photos, some photos from their holiday which I got printed with the help of their little sis (Thanks Jose!) and some Krispy Kreme Donuts which I obviously couldn't get till the day.
Items Pictured-
NYC Nail Polishes in Time Square and NY Princess // New York, I Love You DVD // I Heart New York Book // Million dollar choc bar from B&M // Colab Dry Shampoo in fragrance New York // NY Notebook From TKMaxx // NY Book Box From TKMaxx // Vintage poster from here
This idea could be adapted to suit loads of different places, whether it's a hometown, a favourite holiday destination or dream holiday destination. You can buy food and drinks that remind the recipient of the place, books and movies that are set there and really anything else that's linked to the place or trip. The possibilities are endless!


No comments:

Post a Comment