Wednesday 18 November 2015

PS I Love Eyeliner Review




I picked it up this £1.50 bargain eyeliner from primark After Siobhan (of The Beauty Baker) recommended it on her blog as my Loreal Superliner Slim was on it's way out and I really didn't want to fork out £7 for a replacement. However I wish I'd never bothered, as although it costs almost 5 times as much, my loreal Eyeliner is simply miles better. I found Primark's offering to be disappointing in every area except cost to be completely honest. Whilst it goes on pretty dark, it doesn't stay long and smudged over my eyelids throughout the day leaving me with grey panda eyes. I also found the tip of the pen to be not quite thin enough to do the perfect flick and it was far too hard on my eyes like an actual felt pen would be so it didn't have any give in it to make it easy to follow the curve of your eyes. 
Overall it's definitely not something I'd repurchase, but it did come in quite handy for my Halloween tutorials I did as I didn't want to use an expensive eyeliner for drawing all over my face.
What's your opinion on the PS Love... range? I see a lot of mixed feelings...

No comments:

Post a Comment