Friday 6 September 2013

DIY Temporary Tattoos

My summer holidays have officially ended now and although I got most of what I aimed to get done, done, I feel like there is loads of new stuff I want to do now :( Sometimes I just feel like there is so much stuff I have to/want to do...anyway...
I originally saw this idea on Polyvore so I did some research and found a couple of methods but this one was the easiest for me. You can also use 'liquid bandage' which I have never heard of but I'm guessing is available in America.
I used the below image for my design, which I originally wanted to draw on both my wrists but I have a sort of fear of things touching/drawing on my wrists so I ended up drawing it on my feet just below my ankle bone. One of the tutorials I looked at said that it lasted for 4-5 days but mine only lasted for about 2 days so it would last for a party or for a specific day but not much longer.

anchors

Supplies-

Eyeliner Pen

Baby powder
Hairspray
Makeup brush

Method-

1. Draw on design with eyeliner




2. Brush on talcum powder


3.Then simply spray Lightly with hairspray.



or this will happen and the ink will just bleed...


The finished product-

No comments:

Post a Comment