Sunday 22 December 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

According to google winter officially started yesterday on the 21st. My family would choose the winter solstice as the day to have a party, when, according to the percy jackson books, dark magic is at its strongest ;) I copied this tag and the adorable picture from makeupsavvy.co.uk. I wasn't sure what to do for my next festive favourites post of the week so when I found this I thought it would be a cute idea.

Winter_Sweater_tag

1. Favourite candle scent? 
At the moment I am burning one that someone gave my mom last year for christmas from Tesco called Sugar and Spice which I adore, but I am also loving yankee candles in red apple wreath, salted caramel and snowflake cookie.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I absolutely hate coffee and tea :0 I really wish I liked it but it just tastes disgusting. In the winter though I usually do love a cup of hot chocolate especially one with a hint of caramel or white hot chocolate.
 3. What's the best winter memory you have? 
I really don't know... Maybe last year when we had a snow day and I met all my friends in the local park and we went sledding and stuff or when I went to the German Market with my family last year or when I went this year with my friends or our annual christmas parties. I dont know really because I have so many great memories!
 4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
I'm more of an eye makeup kinda gal anyway so I would definitely choose the winged eyeliner since I wear it most days anyway.
5. Best fragrance for winter?
I don't really have summer and winter perfumes, I just wear the same ones all year round but maybe Kylie Minogue Darling?
6. Favourite Christmas Food?
I'm not a huge fan of turkey but I am partial to some pigs in blanket and mince pies :)
7. What is winter weather like where you live?
The UK is normally pretty wet and cold and quite often we have snow, though it has never snowed on christmas day for me :'(
8. Most worn sweater? 
This year it would have to be my slouchy maroon knit sweater from Primark
9. Must-have nail polish this winter? 
Well at the moment I am wearing Barry M Matte in Crush with a layer of gloss over the top because whilst I adore the colour I can't say I'm a fan of the matte really.
10. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Well it depends where I am! If I'm Chilling at home it would always be leggins but if I'm living the house it has to be my light wash skinny jeans.
11. Boots or Uggs?
Definitely boots, I'm really not a fan of uggs, sorry! I did use to have some though.
12. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I don't really know what it is, pumpkin is not rally a thing in the UK like it is in the USA 
13. Favourite winter TV show? 
That is so hard! The good wife is one that I always sit down to watch with my family in the winter but Game of Thrones is also a great one for the wintery weather.
14. What songs really get you into the Christmas spirit?
 Some of my favourites are Fairytale of New York, Driving home for Christmas, Let it Snow, Do they know its Christmas and A spaceman came travelling.

Have any of you done this tag? Because I'd love to read it if you have...

No comments:

Post a Comment