Saturday 25 January 2014

Mini Hair Product Haul

On the way home from school I decided to pick up some stuff in Boots before christmas. My purse did not appreciate this...


I picked up some hair dye because I wanted to re-dip-dye my hair, I decided to stick with the same l'oreal dye that I used last time, as I figured I'd play it safe. 
I also picked up some temporary blue hair dye from Bleach London to try over the christmas holidays whilst I'm off school. I wanna dip dye it a turquoise minty green colour which is why I got 'Washed Up Mermaid' but I'm not sure how well it will work on my hair...we'll see.


Then I picked up another bottle of Toni and Guy Heat protectant spray because I had run out and straightening my hair without it was drying it out so badly it made me want to cry.



Finally, I decided to try Lee Stafford Bleach Blonde Shampoo as the heat protectant and blue hair dye were on 3 for 2 and this would end up free. I was just about to finish my current bottle of shampoo so when I saw it in the shop and realised it is the one that Zoella recommended for ombred hair I figured I would give it a try. It is a very bright purple which is quite a shock when you first use it and I also realised that it is a toning shampoo meaning that it should only really be used once a week but I shall see how it goes.


What have your purses not been appreciating lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment