Monday 27 January 2014

Motivational Monday #03

Pencil hand lettered quote by Voltaire.

I remember reading on tumblr once that perfectionists are often procrastinators because they feel that if they can't do it perfectly now, they may as well leave it till another day. And I think that is kind of what this means really, don't put off doing something that you can do well just because you can't do it perfectly.
I think this is kind of what I do with my revision really, I'm like 'well I don't have the right equipment' or 'I don't know exactly what I should be revising' so I leave it till another day. As you may have seen in yesterdays post I have started procrastinating through baking this week. I have made brownies, cookies, macaroons and more brownies this week rather than revising...oops. 
I also tend to procrastinate by blogging, I currently have 14 draft posts on the go. So now I'm going to have to go and do some spanish revision, which for me consists of covering my bathroom in neon yellow post it notes with random spanish words on. Yay...

No comments:

Post a Comment