Tuesday 29 April 2014

DIY Guess Who Marvel Edition

It does say geek in the name! I had been wanting to make something like this for a while so when I saw a cheap guess who travel game in Aldi whilst I was shopping with my mum I decided to pick it up and marvel edition guess who was born.


Here is the document that I used with all the images of the characters. I simply cut them out as squares and glued them to the character images that came with the set then when they were dry I cut around them to make them curved and then slotted them into the flippy character card holder thingies (What are they called?!)



Some closeups of some of them along with my fave: Phoenix/Jean Grey!

The two boards slot together nicely for easy storage too which is pretty handy.

I know this probably isn't what you'd be expected on this blog so what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment