Sunday 1 November 2015

Paris is always a good idea...



First- OMG. This is my 300th post, how is that even possible?! It's been a hella fun ride here on my little blog and I love having an outlet for my creativity and ideas where I can just be myself, so I really hope ya'll enjoy reading as much as I enjoy photographing and writing these posts!
Anyway...
Anyone else  a little obsessed with Paris? It just looks so pretty and chic and fun. Paris is one of the places I most want to visit (along with Istanbul and Marrakech FYI). I digress. I wanted an interesting way to display photos on my wall and this idea popped up on We Heart It ages ago. So I ordered some photos and found some blue tack and got sticking. I think it turned out really pretty and the little cloud print that I got in the April My Little Box looks super cute next to it too. If you're gonna give it a go make sure that you have plenty of portrait pictures as I was a little short so ended up having to use some old quote prints to fill in the gaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment